Breathing and Qigong to Improve Your Martial Arts Foundation – in 7 Short Weeks!
Qigong (“Chee Kung”) is an ancient form of energy exercise which combines breathing, specific movement patterns, and visualization in a powerful practice that helps you transform stress, center yourself, and improve your health and internal energy. Qigong and specific forms of Breathwork complement martial arts training and have traditionally been taught in tandem. In modern times, unfortunately, the two have been disconnected. However, specific breathing and Qigong exercises provide a wonderful complement to your martial arts training and help reinforce the traditional approach that has been lost in many martial arts schools and styles.
Qigong exercises work energetically to help regulate and unblock the internal energy meridians and stretch and strengthen the physical structure, including muscles, tendons, ligaments, and fascial structures. This can help enhance your martial arts practice today AND extend your ability to train and stay healthy as you get older.
Applied breathwork supports the development of breath control, the ability to breathe “behind the shield”, and improves your ability to apply kime or focus at the micro-second of contact when striking or kicking.
This course provides you with a wonderful introduction to these ancient and vital practices. Karen bypasses all the “woo woo” stuff and focuses on the foundational elements of a successful practice, so you can reap the benefits from your first day of learning.
The course is offered in seven weekly installments, affording you detailed instruction and adequate time to learn and perform the exercises. By the conclusion of the seven weeks, you will have learned:
- The Wu Ji posture, centering, and grounding – with specific application to help improve your rooting and balance.
- How to activate your primary energy center, the Lower Dan Tien or Hara.
- Traditional martial arts breathing techniques (from Japanese and Korean traditions) that support the development of stamina, force production, and body protection.
- Five ancient and highly effective Qigong exercises which are great for martial artists and provide wonderful physical and energetic benefits.
- Instructions and suggestions for establishing your own breathing and Qigong practice, extending your training through Standing Qigong/meditation, and more.
- Time investment: Weekly written and video materials. Practice time for only 10 to 15 minutes per day provides significant benefits.
Our goal is to introduce you to a proven health and energy cultivation method impacting body, mind, and spirit, which will help improve your martial art, energy levels and heal
Only $97! Order Now
Martial Arts Qigong